Connect with us!

Owning and operating your office and medical business poses challenges when trying to develop new and creative plans for success. In an ever changing environment these continual changes in business approaches are even more essential than ever.

“Trusting the expertise of those around you allows you to focus your resources on what you do best and lets your strategic partners accomplish the rest.” -Brian Haledon


Stratified Solutions was formed to help you manage your business so you can focus your efforts on providing care to your patients.

Explore Solutions

In order to succeed in today’s medical business environment its essential to develop diverse strategies, consistently re-evaluate services and approaches, and frequently optimize the contracts and partnerships that you engage in from every angle.

Strategic Reinvention

When was the last time you asked yourself…
→What percentage of time am I dedicating to finding ways to meet my customer’s unmet needs?
→Have I set a path to improve revenue and reduce expenses?
→Who is responsible for my business or medical practice growth and adoption of new services or procedures?
→Can I trust that these necessary topics are being monitored and managed? Are opportunities slipping by without me even recognizing it?

Our clients would agree that through our time together they are able to capitalize on the decades of experience and knowledge that we bring when answering these questions. We have helped them identify and develop clear individualized strategies for success and flawless execution when adopting new products and services. Utilizing the creativity of our consultants, the strategies from proven as well as industry trend approaches, and a strategically negotiated partnerships with synergistic products and services, we help your business reach its optimal potential.
Explore Solutions

“A good idea is only about 10%; implementation, hard work, and a little luck are required for the other 90% to transform it into a success.” -Anonymous

From conducting medical practice “physical exams” and makeovers to just a re-evaluation of service and supply contracts, our networks and long standing direct relationships will have positive effects on all sides of your business.

At Stratified Solutions we have built a platform of aggressive approaches and unique strategic partnerships which help business owners increase return on investments, reduce operating costs, and minimize losses.

Please contact us for more information and to schedule a conversation with one of our specialists to see where Stratified Solutions can assist your business.

If you hang out with chickens, you are going to cluck.
If you hang out with eagles, you are going to soar.”
-Dr. Steve Maraboli

Discover the Opportunity

How can we help grow your business?